Video: Ford Figo’s Bluetooth Pairing
Check out this DIY video on how to pair your Ford Figo with your bluetooth enabled mobile phone. Ford Figo has the Best-In-Class Audio system equipped with the First-In-Segment Bluetooth Option enabling a wireless connection to compatible cell phone and multimedia devices that have a built-in Bluetooth device.
Here’s a step wise description on how to connect your phone with Figo’s Bluetooth in case you like them jotted down.
- Turn on Bluetooth on phone
- Set the Bluetooth option, rotate the rotary button clockwise to turn it on.
- Press the menue button for more than 2 seconds to access the Bluetooth menu
- With Every single press of menu button, Bluetooth options will appear
- Select pair devices and select forward button to pair the mobile device
- Now audio will ask the pair code. Set the code as 0000 by using the rotary and forward buttons
- Same code 0000 should be entered in the mobile phone
- Again, press the menu button for more than 2 seconds, select the phone device and press the forward button to connect the phone with audio.
- After successful connections, speaker symbols will appear in the mobile.
- Press the Bluetooth or phone symbol button to attend the incoming call or end the call.
- Once the phone is paired with the Bluetooth, press menu button to view phone menu options
- You can pair up to 5 mobiles with audio and use 1 mobile at a time.
Now you can ensure uninterrupted conversation without taking your hands off the steering wheel. Happy Figoing!