Exclusive #FordMidnightSale Contest For Twitterati
This weekend is not just another ‘chutti’ that snails through in front of the idiot box. Ford has turned up the fun meter for all of you by stuffing it with exhilarating offers, assured gifts worth Rs. 2 Crore and subsidised interest rates for car buyers. Hold it. We know what you’re thinking. How can you benefit if you’re not eyeing to make a purchase? Here’s the surprise!
We bring to you an opportunity to participate in the Twitter contest #FordMidnightSale, which kick starts tomorrow morning from 9:00 am till midnight and a brand new iPhone is up for grabs! Here’s how you can participate:
We urge you to visit your nearest Ford dealer that’ll be adorned to welcome all their visitors for the product sale that will be open from 8:00 a.m. until midnight.
All you have to do is click pictures of the products at display, the activities happening around, the people visiting the store or the delighted faces of the winners. Now follows a simple task. Tweet your pictures mentioning @FordIndia with the hashtag #FordMidnightSale and add a catchy title to go with.
And voila! Your participation will be recorded for a draw of lots where you’ll be eligible to win an iPhone. Now isn’t that a double bonanza where each one of you stands an equal chance to get lucky. So let us get the funday sunday rolling with Ford’s Midnight Sale. For further information on the midnight sale, check out this link.
Remember, you can also take a test drive at the dealer and indulge in some quality car buying experience with your family.
P.S. The terms and conditions of the contest are listed below, if you care to glimpse through them once.
Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the ‘Ford India – Midnight Sale Contest’ (detailed below). For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term Ford, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean Ford India Private Limited. The contest/promotion is detailed below (the “campaign/promotion”):
- The contest/promotion shall run on 13th May, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. till midnight and will be announced through www.drivingford.in and other Ford social media channels. Ford India can curtail or extend the campaign period, as it deems necessary.
- To participate in the contest, participants are required to visit any Ford Dealership and tweet a picture with an interesting caption, and adding @fordindia and #FordMidnightSale in the tweet in order to qualify. The picture could be of either the participant at the Ford dealership, the products at display, or the activities happening around. There is no restriction on the number of qualified entries per participant.
- The prize of one iPhone to a lucky participant is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. The prizes will be dispatched to the winner in 3-4 weeks from the date of announcement of the winner. The prize will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, and Ford shall not undertake any responsibility. The prize will be dispatched through courier, and Ford doesnot undertake any responsibility in case of any loss/damage in transit.
- The winner will be decided by a jury appointed by Ford, comprising/including Ford officials and the decision of the jury shall be deemed final. No correspondence will be entertained with regards to the selection process only.
- Entries received after the closing date (13th May 2012, 12 Midnight) will not be included in the draw.
- Only Indian citizens with valid postal addresses in India and who are above the age of 18 can participate in the campaign/ promotion. Ford employees, agents, partners and their families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Pictures need to clicked by the participants themselves by participating in this contest, declare that they have full rights to publishing these pictures online. Participants offers exclusive rights to Ford to publicise these pictures for any they promotional/ commercial use in the future. Participation can be declared null and void if pictures are found out to be of somebody’s else, or copied from other sources. Ford jury will work on a case to case basis in case of disputes and jury decision will be final.
- No participation or other fee is required to be paid for participating in the Contest.
- The Participant agrees to provide Ford current, complete and accurate information.
- Ford India can use and publicize the content around the midnight sale including pictures, updates etc. Ford or its Affiliates shall be entitled to use, in any manner, the name, photographs and other details of the Participant or any other participating person, likeness and status in any publication including the Benefits awarded to them, if any. By participating in the Contest, all Participants hereby agree to the same. Ford may, at its discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected Participant to other Participants.
- Participation in the Contest shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. Any breach or default by a Participant of any of the terms and Conditions herein shall result in immediate disqualification without notice.
- The Participant undertakes and declares that for participating in the Contest, he/she shall not use any unauthorized or pirated software. In the event a Participant is found to be doing so, the entry from such Participant shall forthwith be disqualified from the Contest.
- Ford officials engaged in the organization and management of the Contest, including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Participant in respect of the Contest.
- Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website/ application or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws, and should such an attempt be made, Ford reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The campaign/ promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Ford. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- The Participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Ford harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Ford due to breach of any Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Participant and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the Participant and, or, arising from the participation of the Participant in the contest/ promotion.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Ford any time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Ford also reserves the absolute right to change the Terms and Conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the campaign/ promotion at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be displayed on-line or intimated separately as Ford considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Ford to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- Ford also reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue with the contest/promotion at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the Participant and, or, anyone.